Terms & Policies
Maid In Kansas City, Inc. Terms & Policies
- Payment Terms – Cleaning service payment is due at the time of the service. A 1% per month late fee will be assessed for late payment. We accept CHECK, CASH, VISA, MASTERCARD, and DISCOVER.
- Supplies & Equipment – We provide all of the supplies and equipment needed to do the job. If you have something special that you would like us to use please notify our office so that we may train our staff properly.
- Cancellation Policy – In the event that you need to cancel a cleaning, please notify our office at least 48 hours in advance.
- We regret that cancellations with less than 48 hours notice will result in a charge of 50% of scheduled cleaning.
- Lock-Out – When we are scheduled to come but are restricted from entry then a cancellation fee will be charged, and we will contact you about rescheduling.
- Office Hours – Our standard office hours are Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., and we welcome your calls.
- Hourly Service & Initial Clean – The first cleaning and cleanings where you have indicated that you are signing up for hourly service you will be charged an hourly rate for the time worked. Prices are quoted per person/per hour. If you have given us a limited budget of hours then we will complete as much as we can within that time.
- Hourly rates begin at $35.00 per hour per tech for premier cleaning.
- Commercial/business offices we offer a customized quote to suit your needs and may also recieve the benefit of Saturday service.
- Annual Price Review – Annually we review all of our prices and update them accordingly. You will receive notice in the mail of any change to your pricing.
- Additional Services – If you would like to add services to your regular service, please contact our office. Additional fees may apply, depending on the service needed.
- Contact our office to reserve additional time with your next cleaning.
- Damage Policy – In the rare event that something gets damaged during the course of the cleaning, please report it to our office within 48 hours so that we can investigate and implement a solution as soon as possible. We are not responsible for normal wear and tear such as minor scratches or smudges on stainless steel, walls, or other surfaces.
- Service Limits – Our employee’s safety is important. We require our employees to wear shoes at all times and refrain from climbing certain ladders. We do not clean bodily fluids, pet accidents, fleas or pests, etc. due to additional training and safety requirements.
- Satisfaction Policy – We want our customers to be satisfied with every clean. If for some reason you are unhappy with the service that you have received please contact us within 24 hours so that we can send someone out to rectify the problem.
- Our Employees – Our clients may not solicit our employees to be contracted or employed by you or your affiliations for cleaning services of any kind. If you would like to hire/contract one of our workers to work independently for you or your affiliates, you may do so by informing our office and paying the $3000 referral fee.
- Termination Policy – If you should need to terminate your cleaning service, please give us two weeks notice by calling the office.
- Cleaning Accounts – All cleaning accounts must be secured with a credit card which will be charged at the client’s request, or upon a missed payment.
Save 10% on your first clean with us today!
Simply fill out the form below and a representative will contact you to schedule your next cleaning!
By submitting this form you agree that we may contact you via email correspondence.